Aquadyne 1.1b Pressure Bead Koi Filter
Cascade are the Sole Northern Dealers and distributors of the Aquadyne Bead Filter.
The Aquadyne has now been used to replace and upgrade ALL other types of popular filters available in the UK today!
- Avg. Filtration Flow: 1500-3000 Gph
- Min. Backwash Flow: 1500 Gph
- Dynamax Air Assist Option: Installed
- 1.1 cubic feet of bead media
- Diameter 18" Height 38"
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Average footprint with pump and UV sterilizer: 20"D x 30"W
- Includes Three Quick disconnect unions with male adaptors
- 2" plumbing on all ports
- Avg. water to Backwash 30 Gal.
At Cascade branches we have 8 of the Aquadyne 1.1b units running on a range of Koi, Goldfish and Tropical systems.
Ideal for using after a Cetus Seive to polish your water especially when space is limited.
They have been very reliable in producing the high standards of water quality and ease of maintenance we at Cascade demand from our filtration systems. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or problems you have regarding Aquadyne Filters.