Aquadyne 2.2b Pressure Bead Koi Filter
Aquadyne Koi Pond Filters
Suitable for ponds up to 6000 gallons
- Support Up to 150Kg of Fish
- 2.2 cubic feet of media
- Diameter 24" Height 46
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Average Footprint with pump and UV: 24"D x 40"W
- Average backwash water used is only 50 gal.
- Avg. Filtration Flow: 1000-4000 Gph
- Minimum Backwash Flow: 2500 Gph
- Suggested Pump: 1 or 1.5Hp 2 speed or equiv.
- Dynamax Air Assist Included
- 3 Quick Disconnect Unions
- Plumbing is 1.5" on all ports.
At Cascade branches we have 4 of the Aquadyne 2.2b units running on a range of Koi, Goldfish and Tropical systems.
Ideal for using after a Cetus Seive to polish your water especially when space is limited.
They have been very reliable in producing the high standards of water quality and ease of maintenance we at Cascade demand from our filtration systems. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or problems you have regarding Aquadyne Filters.
This filter can also be powered by a submersable pump like the model 1.1-B with little difficulty. This is a milestone for a filter that requires very little manitenance.