Aquadyne 4.4c Pressure Bead Koi Filter
Aquadyne Koi Pond Filters
Suitable for ponds up to 12000 gallons
- Aquadyne Model 4.4-C
- Perfectly suited for koi ponds up to 12,000 gallons.
- 4.4 Cubic feet of bead media.
- Diameter 30”, height 46”, maximum pressure 50 psi.
- Average water to backwash 60 gallons.
- Average flow through filter 1000-6000 gph.
- Minimum flow for backwash 3900 gph.
- Includes the Dyna-Max Air Assist option.
- Includes 3 pre assembled schedule 80 unions and pre mounted male adapters.
- Includes a 2" commercial head - all fittings 2".
Ideal for using after a Cetus Seive to polish your water especially when space is limited.
They have been very reliable in producing the high standards of water quality and ease of maintenance we at Cascade demand from our filtration systems. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or problems you have regarding Aquadyne Filters.
This filter can also be powered by a submersable pump like the model 1.1-B with little difficulty. This is a milestone for a filter that requires very little manitenance.